Al’s tablet – Linx8
Link to PCI Card and the link to computer shop where andy purchased
– Link to PCI Card and the link to computer shop where Andy purchased the card
– 3com 3c905c NIC
– Maldet for malware detection on Linux machines – geared towards web servers, Plesk/cPanel etc.
– mailwrapper – write mails sent by PHP scripts to a log – Plesk-specific, but may work on other platforms
– s3cmd for copying/moving/syncing operations from a Linux machine to Amazon S3.
– To get the the ‘s3cmd –configure’ to work, you have to put in a policy document (basically to allow the list operation.
– Because of Amazon’s pricing structure, it’s more cost-effective to backup to S3, then archive that to Glacier after a while. See this howto
– UNIX sockets – as usual, Wikipedia has a more concise, insightful explanation than Jerry!
– Log files are your friend! – /var/log/*.log
Misc, and recommendations:
– Mr Robot