IPv4/IPv6 Questions following the previous episode
– Can you have dual stack?
– IPv6 takes precedence and therefore can be an attack vector – https://www.virusbulletin.com/blog/2013/08/researchers-demonstrate-how-ipv6-can-easily-be-used-perform-mitm-attacks/
– Why do IPv6?
– How does peering work?
– Discuss mDNS
MVC (Model, View, Controller) explained, briefly, while talking about Laravel (a PHP web framework).
– Test Driven Development briefly explained – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test-driven_development
– Behaviour Driven Development briefly explained – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavior-driven_development
– Cucumber, Inspec, rSpec, Travis-CI, Selenium mentioned
– Issue with Let’s Encrypt’s SNI test which has now been resolved, but required upgrade to Certbot
– Talked about common issues with Certbot
Talking about IPTables Firewalls and how that’s been applied to a Mikrotik Firewall. Also mentioned about generic firewall policies – https://jon.sprig.gs/blog/post/1019
Discussed MS SBS replacement – what your options are in the cloud – Azure, AWS.
Mentioned Cryptography Video on DH Key Exchange – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEBfamv-_do
Talked about at home backup solutions – Jerry recommends Restic – https://restic.net/
Talked about setting up KVM on Linux
If you want to talk to other members of the community, contact the hosts or support the show, please go to adminadminpodcast.co.uk