This is a predictions show. To save you from being spoiled what the predictions are, there will just be some links to terms and articles mentioned in the show. The rules are inspired by the Bad Voltage accumulation of prediction rules revealed in episode 2×62. We make reference to the fact that in the most recent predictions review show (episode 3×19) the haggling for fractions of a point are unbelievable. It’s amazing 🙂
This had the impact of making some of the predictions being walked back…
So, with that, on to the terms of note:
- AWS Graviton
- Jon incorrectly mentions AWS being a large purchasor of M1 based Mac instances. Instead it’s "just" EC2 Mac Instances.
- Service Contracts in Microservices
- IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud and Alibaba Cloud
- Five Eyes
- WinGet, Chocolatey and Boxstarter with WebLauncher
- Killed by Google
- IPv6 adoption at Google
- HashiCorp Waypoint
- Kelsey Hightower, Charity Majors
- Iron Sysadmin
We want to remind our listeners that we have a Telegram channel and email address if you want to contact the hosts. We also have Patreon, if you’re interested in supporting the show. Details can all be found on our Contact Us page.